First drafts of these contributions are due to be edited by early December, and the aim is to have the completed Toolkit ready for publication and general release at the Project’s final conference in May 2017.
The Toolkit is expected to include seven main section headings, under which the commissioned pieces of work will be presented on the following topics:
- Research Data Management – new themes
- Organisational responses
- Innovative infrastructures in Latin America
- Innovation in RDM
- The costing issues around RDM
- Engaging in RDM issues (Advocacy, Legal requirements etc.)
- RDM Tools (e.g. Data management plans)
Although we already have several contributions, if your institution would like to contribute a case study, or if you simply want to ask a question about the LEARN Toolkit, please email email@example.com with the word ‘Toolkit’ in the subject line.