One of the major activities of the LEARN project has been to hold series of workshops, promoting the recommendations for Research Data Management and open data made by the LERU Roadmap, and gaining feedback from the community which will ultimately help to develop a new Toolkit of best practice.
Most of the workshops have already taken place, with one still left to come in Barcelona, Spain at the end of January. You can click on each workshop location to see presentations, videos and other materials from each event.
- London | United Kingdom: 29 January 2016
- Vienna | Austria: 6 April 2016
- Helsinki |Finland: 28 June 2016
- Santiago de Chile | Chile: 27 October 2016
- Barcelona | Spain: 26 January 2017 * Register Now!
The project will also held a Final Conference in London, in May 2017.